Our purpose is propagating the gospel in Ireland. We want to see men and women saved and properly equipped to live godly lives for the glory of Jesus Christ our Lord. Our plan to do that is to team with believers, with common goals, so that we can effectively reach the people God commands us to. We want to see the Great Commission happen in Ireland.
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matthew 28:18-20
Vision: The Great commission
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age’” (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Our vision is fulfilling the Great Commission by building the Body of Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
- The Great Commission is a command Jesus gives us to makes disciples. This involves these two primary tasks:
- Proclaiming the Gospel (Acts 1:7-8)
- Letting your Light Shine (Having a vibrant testimony John 12:32)
- Spiritual Training (John 14:21).
- Encouraging people to have a deeper walk with Christ.
- Helping people to become brighter lights to the world (Matthew 4:19)
- One’s Families (1Timothy 5:8)
- One’s Church (1 John 4:7)
- One’s Community (Matthew 5:16)
- Our desire is to help young believers find the answers to all of life’s questions in the Bible. We know God’s Word has application for every area of life if we are willing to honestly look into the mirror of His Word.
Our Ministry includes:
- Soul winning
- Spiritual training/discipleship (by teaching Christ’s commands, specifically stated in Matthew 5)
- Strengthening marriages
- Children’s programs and youth ministries
- Biblical Counseling